THE MOST RELIABLE NAME IN
EXPEDITIONS TO ACONCAGUA
Trekking to Plaza Francia. Look-out of the south face of Mount Aconcagua.
Duration: 4 days.
Departure dates: December 3st, December 12th, December 23th, January 1st, January 12th, January 23rd, February 1th, February 14th.
- 1 night of lodging in Hotel Ayelén in Penitentes, dinner and breakfast included.
- All the meals during the expedition (except in Mendoza).
- Bilingual guide.
- All shared equipment for the expedition.
- Complete base camp services (meals, accommodation, etc).
- All the transfers in private vans.
- Mule transportation of the equipment.
- Permanent VHF radio communication.
- Assistance with trekking permit procedure.
- Single accommodation during the trekking.
- Hotel in Mendoza.
- Reception at the airport or the Bus Terminal in Mendoza.
Price per person: U$S 530.
Terms and conditions
The price of the program does not include
- Aconcagua Park entrance fee.
- Any cost if the climber abandons the trip.
- Accomodation in Mendoza.
- Drinks in Mendoza and Penitentes.
- Personal gear, medications, ground or air evacuations, room services, laundry, beverages, phone communications and items of personal nature, insurance liability, hospitalization or medication of any kind, any other service not mentioned in this condition sheet.
|Arrival in Mendoza. Transfer in private vehicles from Mendoza to Penitentes where the group will spend the night.
|Transfer to the Horcones Valley (2,950 m), where the trek begins and after a short day, around 4 hours, we arrive at our camp, Confluencia. Night at Confluencia (3,390 m).
|Trek to Plaza Francia, look-out of the South Face of Mount Aconcagua. Lunch, rest, and return to Confluencia.
|Confluencia- Horcones Valley, from where we will be driven to Mendoza by vehicle.