THE MOST RELIABLE NAME IN
EXPEDITIONS TO ACONCAGUA
Terms and Conditions
General conditions for all the services
- Every service provided by Grajales Expeditions is subjected to these general and particular conditions
- Every service shall be paid in accordance with the agreed amount by mail. Payments by credit card or debit card are not accepted.
- Each of our services is provided up in the mountains, and such provision is subjected to climate conditions and/or possible inclemency of the mountains, rivers, avalanches, etc.
- Every law case during the provision of a service or as a result of such service shall be settled by the court of the first judicial district in Mendoza. All those who decide to hire any of our services expressly renounce their claim in any other jurisdiction.
- GRAJALES EXPEDITIONS is not responsible for the decisions taken by the Argentinian National State, the Government of Mendoza or by any other decentralized organization which may alter, modify or prevent the execution of a particular expedition.
Particular conditions for expeditions
- In our expedtions only the expressly aforementioned services are included. On their arrival at Penitentes, Mendoza, Argentina, each client will be given a copy with a full list of the included services.
- The agreed itinerary for each expedition is for guidance. All those who hire our services automatically accept possible changes within the itinerary for reasons beyond Grajales Expeditions. On arriving at Penitentes, Mendoza, Argentina, each client will be given a copy detailing the agreed itinerary
- GRAJALES EXPEDITIONS reserves the right to refuse admission of those clients that the company should find not mentally prepared for a particular expedition
- During the course of any expedition, the Guide Responsible shall reserve the right to request any client whether they should return to the Base Camp or abandon the expedition. That will be possible if that person, in accordance with the Guide’s judgement, is not fit to continue participating in such expedition.
- If, for one reason or another, a client decides to abandon the expedition before its completion, no refund of any kind will be possible.
- Clients will be responsible for convering all the expenses that separating from the main group/guide may imply, whatever the motives are.
- If the weather, or any other reason, makes it imposible to complete the objective of an expedition, no refund will be possible.
- The participant of an expedition will be responsible for all the expenses incurred in case that he or she decides to abandon the expedition before completion, or needs to be rescued whatever his/her motives are.
- GRAJALES EXPEDITIONS is not responsible for any expense that may be incurred if the expedition is delayed on account of the inclemency of the weather, strikes, thefts, the course of nature, restrictions or Government regulations, any transport fault on the point of arriving or departing according to the planned schedule, or any other discrepancy beyond GRAJALES EXPEDITIONS’ control.
- If a client decides against participating on the expedition at any time before the date of departure, no deposit refund will be possible. The amount of the expedition will be reimbursed in full if the person cancels his/her participation 60 days before the expedition commences. If the client calls his participation off on the very same day of departure, no reimbursment of any kind will be possible.
- GRAJALES EXPEDITIONS will not be responsible for the terms and conditions of any airline ticket.
- GRAJALES EXPEDITIONS will not be responsible for losses, thefts or luggage/equipment damage, and that includes no costs that such losses or damage may imply. If GRAJALES EXPEDITIONS decides to cancel an expedition on account of any reason different from the aforementioned ones, payments shall be reimbursed in full.